Before The Great Fire

St Alban Tower stands on the site of a church built in 1633-4 by Inigo Jones.  This church was itself a replacement for an earlier building – records indicate that there has been a place of worship on the site since before 793.

The image on the left is an excerpt from Elizabethan map of London showing St Alban, Wood Street

Ekhinos Ltd