The Wren Church
The Inigo Jones church on the site was one of the 84 churches that were completely destroyed by the Great Fire of London in September 1666, a blaze that destroyed 373 acres of the City and around 13,200 houses.
The church was rebuilt in 1682-1685 by Christopher Wren, at a cost of £3,165 (worth about £450,000 today).
The tower was added in 1697-8 and the whole church then modernised in 1858.
The tower shown left now houses the offices occupied by Ekhinos Ltd.